Strategic Policy Plan 2015-2019
In the effort to achieve high goals as described in the vision, mission, aim, and target above, Untirta needs to develop policies and programs which are believed to be the intermediary. These policies and programs are made based on the result of analysis towards the internal and external situation of Untirta regarding the threats we face in front, the opportunities we own and can be used, the weakness which are expected to be obstacle and must be overcome, along with competitiveness and strengths which actually can be optimized by institution in achieving vision, mission, aim, and target. The policies and programs will seem to be connected to each other for everything is complete idea formulation in an effort to achieve that goal. The following are the policies and programs made for 4 years ahead which are the main Strategic Plan of Untirta 2015-2019.
- Reinforcement in quality of educational services and student organization.
- Reinforcement in Study Program (academic, vocational, and professional) meets the quality standard of Higher Education.
- Reinforcement in innovative research and community services based on real needs and oriented to utilization by industry, regional development and society.
- Reinforcement in human resource of lecturer and education staff based on the competence.
- Reinforcement in academic and nonacademic administration services.
- Reinforcement in college infrastructure.
- Reinforcement in collaboration and partnership.
- Enhancement in quality and quantity of education service;
- Enhancement in quality and quantity in student organization and student competence service;
- Enhancement in quality and quantity of Study Programs (academic, vocational and professional) that meets the standard of Higher Education quality;
- Enhancement in innovative research and community services based on real needs and oriented to utilization by industry, regional development and society.
- Enhancement in human resource of lecturer and education staff;
- Enhancement in academic and nonacademic administration services;
- Enhancement in academic and nonacademic infrastructure;
- Enhancement in national and international strategic collaborative partnerships.
- Reinforcement in the quality of new students selection.
- Reinforcement in the quality of learning/lecturing system.
- Reinforcement in the service of student organizations’ activity.
- Implementation of students’ creativity program.
- Election of model students.
- Development of new study programs (academic and professional) selectively.
- Development of study programs (academic, vocational, and professional) based on the national standard of college.
- Development of institutional governance and human resource.
- Reinforcement in the quality of innovative research and community services.
- Pioneer in the development of innovative and commercial oriented result of research
- Facilitate the publishing of scientific papers in International Journal and HAKI.
- Development of curriculum based on competency and oriented to KKNI.
- Development of the assurance system of internal quality.
- Implementation of quality development program of human resource (lecturer and education staffs),
- Reinforcement in the quality of academic and nonacademic services system.
- Development of the academic and nonacademic services building.
- Development of laboratory and library.
- Reinforcement in the quality and quantity of strategic collaboration and partnership with the central and regional government, educational institution, business world, along with national and international industry.
- Development of integrated campus of Sindangsari
- Enhancement in accreditation status of study programs and institution.
- Development of academic, vocational, and professional education programs.
- Development of accredited Journal.
- Pioneer of downstream process of the result of research.
- Development of laboratory and library.
- Development of guided area.
- Development of academic service facility of Integrated College of Sindang Sari through the APBN funds and foreign aid grants.
- Provision of laboratory facility.
- Establishment of Medical Study Program, Library Study Program, and Technical Information Study Program.
- Establishment of Engineering, Education and Agriculture Master Program.
- Facilitation of Accredited Journal, scientific article writing in International Journal and HaKI.
- Enhancement in quality of lecturers through further study and training.
- Development of pioneer of IT-based Untirta library.
- Enhancement in innovative research and community services based on real needs in order to do downstream process of the result of research to be used by business world, industry and society.
- Melakukan kerjasama dengan pemerintah kabupaten/kota menetapkan desa/kelurahan wilayah binaan.
- Peningkatan kesejahteraan dosen dan pegawai melalui program remunerasi