VISION, MISSION AND WORK PROGRAM OF RECTOR
UNIVERSITAS SULTAN AGENG TIRTAYASA
PERIOD OF 2015-2019
Vision of Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa:
The Actualization of Advanced, Excellent, Characterized, and Competitive Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa in Togetherness.
Operational Vision Rector of Untirta Period of 2015 – 2019
Rector of Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa Period of 2015-2019 in running the function and mission of Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi refers to the Operational Vision consists of:
|Vision||:||The Actualization of Advanced, Excellent, Characterized, and Competitive Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa in Togetherness of 2025.|
|Motto||:||Hard work and smart based on sincerity which is worthy of worship|
|Principle||:||Achievement, commitment, togetherness and responsibility|
|Philosophy||:||Providing the best, trustworthy and professional services|
|Value||:||Honest, Fair, Prestige, Trustworthy, Religious, and Accountable (JAWARA).|
According to the vision above, here is the explanation:
Means the realization of Untirta undergoes sustainable growth, improvement, and change in the implementation of education and learning, research and community services, carrying capacity of resource and management along with collaborative partnerships.
Means the achievement of the quality of service which provides satisfaction to the customers, graduated students of Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa who are expert in science and technology (hard skills) and are able to collaborate and build networks and communicate (soft skills) towards the progress of Nation, civilization, and human welfare.
Means the realization of motivation of educators (lecturers, education staffs, and graduated students to win the competition; to achieve more; to have comparative excellence and competitive excellence; to try better than others; to survive any situation, obstacles, and challenge; and are able to adapt to the environment.
Means the achievement of teachers and education staffs along with the graduated students of Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa who are expert in science and technology by upholding Honesty, Fair, Prestige, Trustworthy, Religious, and Accountable (JAWARA).
In realizing Untirta’s mission, work communication needs to be built at Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa, prioritize more on the spirit of mutual cooperation, collegial, mutual understanding, and mutual respect, as a work team that upholds solidarity and solidity. It requires every component of Untirta from upper to bottom level to commit to give the best to realize the best and prime services to the stakeholders.
To achieve the vision of Untirta, the following are the formulated mission statements:
1.3. MISSION OF UNIVERSITAS SULTAN AGENG TIRTAYASA
- Improving quality, relevancy, and competition in education.
- Improving quality and quantity of innovative research and community services based on real needs.
- Improving carrying capacity of good university governance.
1.4. GOALS OF UNIVERSITAS SULTAN AGENG TIRTAYASA
- Producing high quality, educated, trained, competitive, and characterized graduated students who meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Producing innovative research and community services based on real needs and oriented to utilization by industry, regional development and society.
- Producing effective, efficient, transparent, and accountable carrying capacity in developing the Tridharma Perguruan Tinggi.
In reaching the goals mentioned, the following are the targets:
- Enhancement in quality, quantity, relevancy, and competition of graduated students;
- Enhancement in quality and quantity of Study Programs based on the needs of Stakeholders;
- Enhancement in quality and quantity of research and community services;
- Availability in carrying capacity of human resource based on the Standard of Competence;
- Enhancement in carrying capacity of academic and nonacademic administration;
- Availability in carrying capacity of adequate infrastructure;
- Enhancement in national and international strategic collaborative partnerships.
- Reinforcement in quality of educational services and student organization.
- Reinforcement in Study Program (academic, vocational, and professional) meets the quality standard of Higher Education.
- Reinforcement in innovative research and community services based on real needs and oriented to utilization by industry, regional development and society.
- Reinforcement in human resource of lecturer and education staff based on the competence.
- Reinforcement in academic and nonacademic administration services.
- Reinforcement in college infrastructure.
- Reinforcement in collaboration and partnership.
- Reinforcement in the quality of new students selection.
- Reinforcement in the quality of learning/lecturing system.
- Reinforcement in the service of student organizations’ activity.
- Implementation of students’ creativity program.
- Election of model students.
- Development of new study programs (academic and professional) selectively.
- Development of study programs (academic, vocational, and professional) based on the national standard of college.
- Development of institutional governance and human resource.
- Reinforcement in the quality of innovative research and community services.
- Pioneer in the development of innovative and commercial oriented result of research
- Facilitate the publishing of scientific papers in International Journal and HAKI.
- Development of curriculum based on competency and oriented to KKNI.
- Development of the assurance system of internal quality.
- Implementation of quality development program of human resource (lecturer and education staffs),
- Reinforcement in the quality of academic and nonacademic services system.
- Development of the academic and nonacademic services building.
- Development of laboratory and library.
- Reinforcement in the quality and quantity of strategic collaboration and partnership with the central and regional government, educational institution, business world, along with national and international industry.
- Development of integrated campus of Sindangsari
- Enhancement in accreditation status of study programs and institution.
- Development of academic, vocational, and professional education programs.
- Development of accredited Journal.
- Pioneer of downstream process of the result of research.
- Development of laboratory and library.
- Development of guided area.
Factors of Key to Success
- Availability of high quality and high committed human resource (lecturers and education staffs).
- Availability of competency based curriculum which is oriented to KKNI.
- Build good networking with educational institution/ministry/regional government, business world and industry.
- Availability of adequate learning and office infrastructure.
- Availability of college management information system.
- Implementation of effective, efficient, transparent, and accountable human resource management.
- Implementation of educational activity according to the curriculum and innovative learning.
1.5. HIGHER EDUCATION PROGRAM
1.Definition of Higher Education Program
Higher education within the Ministry of Education and Culture based on Constitution Number 12 Year 2012 regarding Higher Education covers academic education consisting of Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral Programs. Academic education is education which is directed especially to the mastery of science, technology, and art. Vocational education is diploma education program which is directed especially to the readiness to apply certain skills, while professional education is additional education after Undergraduate Program to get skills and professional title in certain field.
2. Aim of Education
Aim of Undergraduate Program
1) Mastering scientific basis and skills in certain field of expertise so as to be able to find, understand, explain, and formulate problem solving in the field of expertise.
2) Being able to apply science and skills in the field of expertise in productive activity and community service with scientific ethics and social life.
3) Possessing high morality in working in the field of expertise and in social life.
4) Being able to follow the development of science, technology, and art in the field of expertise.
Aim of Diploma Program
Diploma program is non degree program. Diploma is a form of vocational education program aiming for the graduated students to master the ability and skills in the field of science, technology, and certain art, to be independent in the implementation as well as work responsibility, along with be able to do supervision and guidance based on managerial skills they have.